The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Healers Boon and Heal Party and various healing spells for a massive party heal and great cast times, while also using speed boosts to run the flag. This build is designed to be ran as a counter against pressure teams, primarily hexway.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E divine=8+1 healin=12+1+1 protec=10+1 airmag=2][healers boon][heal party][mending touch][cure hex][Patient Spirit][Guardian][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Storm Djinn's Haste][/build] </pvxbig>
- 40/40 Healing, Defensive, Enchantment, and Energy Sets
- Armor with plenty of health and Energy.
- Run flags with Storm Djinn's Haste.
- Use Heal Party occasionally or when your party needs a heal.
- Glyph of Lesser Energy should be used for energy management.
- As you run the flag when you get close to the battle use the healing and protection spells to support your allies.
- Extreme Hex or Conditions
- Any split. Doesn't matter.