Now that I have a Paragon, I kinda miss Racway (even though it was shit). So, I've been using this...and sadly, the game is so easy...that it pretty much rolls.
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/W spear=11+1+1 leader=11+1 command=8+1][spear of Fury][Swift Javelin][Optional][save yourselves!][there's nothing to fear!][Anthem of Weariness][Soldier's Fury][Fall Back!][/build] </pvxbig>
- Spear of Lightning for more damage.
- Blazing Spear to push more interrupts from your heroes.
- Other command skills, like GoTE! (+Vicious) [not for HM], Anthem of Disruption, Find Their Weakness! (for more DW), etc.
- Exchange Spear of Fury for EVSoH to have your heroes do more damage. I personally like SoF to help charge SY! more often.
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/any spear=11+1 leader=10+1+1 command=11+1][Merciless Spear][Disrupting Throw][Never Surrender!][Anthem of Disruption][Anthem of Envy][Stand Your Ground!][Soldier's Fury]["Fall Back!"][/build] </pvxbig>
SYG! because the player probably can't maintain SY! and I like permanent +armor. Also fuels SF.
- Sometimes I remove FB! and put in Swift Javelin in places where I don't need to run much.
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/any spear=10+1 leader=11+1 motiva=10+1+1][Barbed Spear][Disrupting Throw][Finale of Restoration][Purifying Finale][Anthem of Flame][Ballad of Restoration][Hexbreaker Aria][Soldier's Fury][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/N blood=10 windp=11+1 mysti=10+1+1][arcane zeal][dark fury][order of pain][mystic healing][Imbue Health][vow of piety][watchful intervention][faithful intervention][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sometimes I replace Watchful Intervention with Strip Enchant. I like enchant removal :D. Oh, and fuck Dwayna's Touch.
- I usually just add 1 prot/heal hench (depending on the hench and the area), 1 caster (fire ele in NM, earth ele or mes in HM), and 2 physicals - typically the rangers because they'll less retarded.