This build uses the health gain which is ensured by the use of Blood Bond to heal the user and surrounding Allies.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/N Dagg=12+3 Cri=10+1 Blood=8 Shadow=2+1+1] [optional][Black Mantis thrust][Jungle Strike][Blades of steel][Moebius Strike][Blood Bond][Critical eye][Heart of Shadow][/build] </pvxbig>
- The optional slot can be used for shadow refuge as a self-heal or Demonic flesh to dish out armor-ignoring damage
- Armor=Maxed Armor with best Vigor Rune you can afford; Mix of Survivors Insignia/Rune of vitae and radiant Insignia/ Rune of attunement that you have at least around 480 Health and 28 Energy.
- Weapons=Maxed daggers of Fortitude with a 15^50 Inscr. and 20% Chance of AP.
- Maintain critical eye as it is crucial for your Energy Management. - Look for a fitting target and cast Blood bond on it (Maintain it on him!) - Then attack with the skills 123. By then the average caster's health should be under 50% so that all skills recharge. - When low on health cast Heart of Shadow and then Shadow refuge before attacking again.
- Usual Anti-melee - Heavy Hex removal - Not maintaining critical eye and Blood bond
When you got really good healers in your Party Shadow refuge can be replaced with a res.