This build has been archived as of 17:25, 24 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This unconventional Assassin uses Critical Strikes with a scythe to manage energy and deal high packets of damage with each swing. This uses short activating attacks rather than slower attacks such as Victorious Sweep to create a quick and deadly spike.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/D critic=12+1+1 scythe=12][Dark Apostasy][Wearying Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Dash][Assassin's Remedy][Way of the Master][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sundering/Vampiric (pick preference), Ebon, and Zealous (not completely needed) Scythes of Fortitude (and 1 scythe of enchanting, not required).
- Defensive set.
- Survivor's Insignias with Vitae.
- Maintain all of your buffs.
- Spike (or pressure) with Wearying → Mystic → Eremite's.
- Use Dash to attack kiting foes.
- Anti-melee hexes.
- Spirit Bond/Protective Spirit before removed.
- Kiting, to a degree
- Enchantment removal.
- Stone Sheath, Stoneflesh Aura, Dulled Weapon and to a lesser extent, Balanced Stance
- Assassin's Remedy removes a condition before the attack hits. This means that conditions like weakness (from Wearying Strike) and blind (from anti-melee foes) are generally removed before the next hit.