This build has been archived as of 20 March 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This unconventional Assassin uses Critical Strikes with a scythe to manage energy and deal high packets of unblockable damage with each swing.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/D critic=12+1+1 scythe=12 shadow=3][Fox's Promise][Wearying Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Dash][Assassin's Remedy][Way of the Master][SHADOW WALK][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sundering/Vampiric (pick preference), Ebon, and Zealous (not completely needed) Scythes of Fortitude (and 1 scythe of enchanting, not required).
- Defensive set.
- Survivor's Insignias with Vitae.
- Maintain all of your buffs.
- Spike (or pressure) with Wearying → Mystic → Eremite's.
- Use Dash to attack kiting foes.
- Anti-melee hexes.
- Spirit Bond/Protective Spirit.
- Kiting, to a degree
- Enchantment removal.
- Death's Charge instead of Shadow Walk.
- Resurrection Signet for areas where it is useful (PvE, RA, etc.).
- Critical Agility and/or Aura of Holy Might for PvE use.
- Assassin's Remedy removes a condition before the attack hits. This means that conditions like weakness (from Wearying Strike) and blind (from anti-melee foes) are generally removed before the next hit.
- Be sure to have anti-melee hexes taken off of you ASAP; they can cause a miss that will in turn cause Fox's Promise to end.