The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This unconventional Assassin uses Critical Strikes with a scythe to manage energy and deal high packets of unblockable damage with each swing.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/D critic=12+1+1 scythe=12 shadow=3][Fox's Promise][Wearying Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Dash][Assassin's Remedy][Way of the Master][SHADOW WALK][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sundering/Vampiric (pick preference), Ebon, and Zealous (not completely needed) Scythes of Fortitude (and 1 scythe of enchanting, not required).
- Defensive set.
- Survivor's Insignias with Vitae.
- Maintain all of your buffs.
- Spike (or pressure) with Wearying → Mystic → Eremite's.
- Use Dash to attack kiting foes.
- Anti-melee hexes.
- Spirit Bond/Protective Spirit.
- Kiting, to a degree
- Enchantment removal.
- Death's Charge instead of Shadow Walk.
- Resurrection Signet for areas where it is useful (PvE, RA, etc.).
- Critical Agility and/or Aura of Holy Might for PvE use.
- Assassin's Remedy removes a condition before the attack hits. This means that conditions like weakness (from Wearying Strike) and blind (from anti-melee foes) are generally removed before the next hit.
- Be sure to have anti-melee hexes taken off of you ASAP; they can cause a miss that will in turn cause Fox's Promise to end.