This build has been archived as of 11:50, 3 February 2009 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Haze Ganks takes advantages of the Daze and Shadowstep from BH. Giving Daze, Poison, DW, and Bleeding, it can be a powerful ganker or a good asset to any team.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/derv critic=10+1+2 dagger=11+1 shadowarts=6+1 windprayers=8][Beguiling Haze][Golden Phoenix Strike][Horns of the Ox][Falling Spider][Twisting Fangs][harrier's haste][natural healing][Way of the Lotus][/build] </pvxbig>
- Swap Harrier's Haste or Natural Healing for Resurrection Signet in RA/TA, if wanted.
- Survior insignias
- Sundering 15/50 or +5 Energy inscription.
- A +5 energy Spear of Enchanting with a selection of Shields
- Zealous Daggers of Fortitude with a 15^50 or +5 energy Inscription
- Use Beguiling Haze then(1->)2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5
- When facing Archers and Melee characters, Beguiling Haze isnt always needed.
- You can auto attack the target then when they're at 75% and using the heal or renewing prot, then cast Beguiling to interrupt the target and have a sure kill.
- The single combo does not always kill a target, just keep auto-attacking since Daze is still applied, so they can't heal.
- If short on energy, find a target without blocking and autoattack with your Zealous daggers to quickly regain energy.
- Switch to shield set when not in combat to regain energy and have additional armor.
- Removal of your Enchantment
- Standard anti-melee hexes.
- KD prevention.