This build has been archived as of 05:43, 6 March 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Uses Hidden Caltrops to snare your opponent and spike them.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Dervish ScytheMastery=12 CriticalStrikes=11+1+1 ShadowArts=6+1][Hidden Caltrops][Wearying Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Assassin's Remedy][Way of the Master][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use Wearying Strike → Mystic Sweep → Eremite's Attack to spike.
- Snare foes offensively using Hidden Caltrops. This skill can also be used defensively by casting it on enemy melee, either in self defense, or to make the team's monk's job easier.
- Maintain Assassin's Remedy and Way of the Master. Cover Assassin's Remedy with Way of the Master since being immune to blind is arguably more important than critical hit chance.
- Use resurrection signet as needed. Note if it is a good time to use it, for instance if someone is too over extended, it might leave them open to another spike, wasting your resurrection signet. Also if someone is worth not much more alive than dead (low maximum health, bad build), then it might be better to save your skill.
- Note that Hidden Caltrops can easily give away spikes. Taking advantage of this can trick enemies to pre-prot the wrong target and give you the advantage, for instance, if you notice the monk is pre-protting your spikes, try using Hidden Caltrops on one target and then spiking another, hopefully making the monk prot the wrong target. In this case use Dash to get around kiting.
- Divert Hexes, Empethic Removal, and Signet of Removal all completely nullify Hidden Caltrops.
- Standard melee counters
- Enchantment removal
- [[Rending Sweep@12]
- [[Crippling Victory@12]