This build has been archived as of 20:11, 11 July 2007 (CEST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category other before being archived.
This build is designed for PvP and uses high damage Signets and other ranged attacks, that allows for high-damage attacks while keeping the user in a safe distance from the middle of battle. That, in combination with the Assassin's high AL allows for a sturdy caster that can handle pressure more effectively than many other spellcasters usually can.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/eleme deadly=12+1+1 shadow=8+1 airmag=10][crippling dagger][dancing daggers][blinding surge][entangling asp][signet of shadows][signet of toxic shock][deadly paradox][feigned neutrality][/build] </pvxbig>
- Shrouded or Radiant Armor
- Insightful Airstaff of Enchanting with a 5^50 energy inscription
- Before entering aggro activate Deadly Paradox.
- Keep Deadly Paradox up at all times.
- When attacking the enemy, cast Crippling Dagger, Dancing Daggers, Blinding Surge, and Entangling Asp. Before the conditions are removed, activate Signet of Shadows and Signet of Toxic Shock.
- Spam Dancing Daggers until the enemy is dead or reuse the combo as the recharge times allow.
- If you start to die, cast Deadly Paradox then Feigned Neutrality in that order.
- At the specified attribute distribution (and maximum efficiency), the full combo will deal 372 damage (57+99+32+94+90), not counting armor penetration, plus 99 more damage for each additional casting of Dancing Daggers.
- Excessive condition removal.
- Avatar of Melandru ignores the degeneration (it doesn't give you immunity specifically, they just don't cause you to suffer the effects of the condition(s))
- Ignorance shuts down the main offense of this build.
- Replace Crippling Dagger with Dark escape for alliance battle
- Replace Crippling Dagger with Signet of Malice for Condition Removal.
- Replace Blinding Surge with Ash Blast.
- Crippling Dagger can be replaced with Augury of Death for a Deep Wound spike.
- For Arena use, replace Crippling Dagger with a Resurrection Signet.