This build has been archived as of 19:37, 4 October 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Conjure Shackles Assassin uses a powerful attack chain combining an elemental conjure, stance removal, bleeding, and a deep wound to take down most targets with relative ease.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Elementalist Crit=11+1+1 Dag=11+1 Water=8 airmag=3][Icy Shackles][Golden Lotus Strike][Golden Fox Strike][Wild Strike][Death Blossom][Twisting Fangs][Storm Djinn's Haste][Conjure Frost][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignia with Radiant insignia on chest and legs.
- Zealous, and Icy Daggers of Fortitude with +5 energy inscription.
- A Zealous, and Icy Defensive Spear/Shield set of Fortitude.
- Maintain Conjure Frost
- Snare with Icy Shackles
- Quickly close in on your target and use Golden Fox Strike -> WIld Strike -> Twisting Fangs
- Repeat chain using Death Blossom while Twisting Fangs is recharging.
These variants are spike versions that can also be implemented within the right team build.
Also Resurrection Signet can also be taken for use in other arenas, replacing a skill at the Assassins discretion.
- Hex/Condition Removal.
- Shield Bash and its equivalents.
- Balanced Stance
- Hex Breaker