This build has been archived as of 03:17, February 26, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
|This build requires Consumables to operate properly.|
Solo Duncan like a pro. Requires an Essence of Celerity.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E ear=12 dead=3 sha=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Stoneflesh Aura][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor][Dash][Death's Charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max armor with Radiants/Attunements.
- +20 energy staff of enchanting.
- High health armor if you're bad.
- Run to Duncan using Dash and Death's Charge to escape touchers.
- When you get to Duncan, pull the touchers that spawn away and Death's Charge to Duncan. If you did it right, they won't run up to touch you.
- Use 3-4-5-6 to kill Duncan.
- For normal mode, don't use EBSoH, because you will take damage from duncan's defence if you do
- Getting too close to touchers
- Getting interupted by Choking Gas
- Getting blocked by touchers