This build has been archived as of July 2, 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/eleme firema=12 shadow=12+1+3][Fire Attunement][Shadow Form][Shadow Walk][Phoenix][Meteor Shower][Bed of Coals][Lava Font][Dark Escape][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant or Shrouded Armor.
- 20% enchanting, +5 energy weapon, such as a Totem Axe.
- +12 energy rec. fire, +15 energy -1 regeneration, +30 health second hand item, such as those exchanged for Jade Bracelets.
- Lightbringer level 4 or above has been proven to work, Higher is better.
- Enter Ravenheart Gloom from the Gate of Anguish. Receive the bounty from the Whispers Informant.
- Run past the first group of foes with Shadow Form and Dark Escape. Shadow Form is not necessary if you use careful timing and hug the right wall.
- Now, near your position is a mob made entirely of spellcasters, lacking a Heart Tormentor.
- Wait for combat between the Shadow Army and the Order of Whispers ends. Get closer to the mixed group.
- Precast Fire Attunement.
- Cast Shadow Form and get into the middle of the enemy group with Shadow Walk.
- Now, cast Phoenix, Meteor Shower, Bed of Coals, Lava Font, Phoenix and finally Lava Font in that order.
- Once Shadow Form is about to expire (blinking slowly / quickly) use Dark Escape and run to safety.
- Once the mixed group has been cleared, repeat the above tactics for the group of six Curse of Darknesses.
- After that, you may want to attempt an attack on the group containing two Wind of Darknesses and one Scourge of Darkness.
- If a torment gemstone drops at any time, making a clean escape and retrieving it is always an option.
- Heart and Earth tormentors can severely damage, or kill you.
- This build works in other areas with tight grouping mobs.
- Works in Hard Mode with LB R6+
- Video of the run being done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdF5q-4_LyY
- Another video, done in hard mode (Details in video): http://youtube.com/watch?v=8JB-zeDp0as