This build has been archived as of 02:44, February 26, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Uses a sin to farm torment gems in Gloom easily.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E fire=12 shad=12+1+3][Fire Attunement][Shadow Form][Mindbender][Phoenix][Meteor Shower][Lava Font][Bed of Coals][Shadow Walk][/build]</pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/A fire=11+3+1 energ=6+1 shad=12][Shadow Form][Death's Charge][Glyph of Sacrifice][Meteor Shower][Bed of Coals][Lava Font][Inferno][Flame Djinn's Haste][/build]</pvxbig>
- 20% longer enchants
- At least 60 energy (That means radiant and attune runes)
Make sure to have your Lightbringer title on.
- 1. Take quest
- 2. Have the tormentors attack the whispers
- 3. Cast SF and your speed boost skill before they come into the whispers aggro
- 4. Run through them and make whispers engage tormentors in 2 other groups that should be straight aheadish.
- 5. Run inbetween them. SF will run out
- 6. Let SF and your health recharge
- 7 A/E. Once health is full and SF is regen use FA, Mindbender, SF, then Shadow Walk into the middle of either group.
- 7 E/A. Once health is full and SF is regen use SF then DC into the middle of either group.
- 8 A/E. Use Meteor Shower then all of your other ele dmg skills.
- 8 E/A. Use your skills in order from 3-8
- 9. Bang! They are all dead
- 10. Rinse and Repeat on other groups
Variants for A/E
- Mindbender for Dark Escape
- Phoenix for Inferno
Variants for E/A
- DC for Shadow Walk
- Inferno for Phoenix
- FDH for Phoenix
- Inferno for Ebon Standard of Courage.