The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build requires Consumables to operate properly.|
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E sha=12+1+3 dead=3 fir=12][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Bed of Coals][Lava Font][Fire Storm][Mark of Rodgort][Fire Attunement][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any + energy 20% enchanting weapon.
- Zealous daggers/scythe of enchanting (Optional)
- a Vampiric Weapon of Enchanting with +5 energy.
- Enter the Underworld.
- Head over to the Lost Soul and start Clear the Chamber.
- Let Shadow Form end once to lower your health, so enemies won't scatter later on.
- Aggro everything in The Chamber.
- Unless there are two Dying Nightmares, ocassionally wand some enemies to stop yourself from Regenerating.
- Use your skills in the following order to kill the Grasping Darknesses: 3, 7, 4, 5 and 6.
- Repeat this until they die. This way, you can kill the aatxes too.
- Run to the Chaos Planes. Remember to lower your health before you aggro anything.
- *IMPORTANT* You can ONLY use Mark of Rodgort on Banished Dream Riders and Wailing Lords, but not on Mindblade Spectres.
- Kill the first three groups, (near the entrance of the Chaos Planes, in the centre of the planes, and the group near the Pits entrance)
- Walk back and aggro all these groups.
- *IMPORTANT* Walk backwards to them so they won't break aggro. You have a 20% IMS, so you will lose their attention rather quickly.
- To kill the Mindblade Spectres, spam the following skills: 3, 4, 5 and 6 (DO NOT USE MARK OF RODGORT).
- Repeat and/or spam 5 until 4 and 6 are recharged
- Do this with everything you can find!
- Glyph of Swiftness for Bed of Coals and Mark of Rodgort.
- Meteor Shower for Mark of Rodgort. Make sure to watch your energy.
- Whirlwind over Mark of Rodgort.
- "I Am Unstoppable!" over bed of coals for beginners to help with traps
- Not keeping up SF due to lag, low energy ect.
- Being killed by Charged Blacknesses.
- Obsidian Behemoth blocking the entrance.
- Using Mark of Rodgort on a mindblade accidentally.
- General SF counters.
- Mark of Rodgort is only for the Chamber to bypass energy issues and for the Banished groups decrease the time required to kill them.
- Its recommended to watch the Large-Video guide for instructions.
- One full CP run with everything is 40~45 minutes. Without statue and dryders it's about 30 minutes.
- As with every thing, the more you do it, the better you get at it. Practice makes Perfect!
- You can use a Birthday Cupcake instead of a Essence for a speedboost, but switch 1 skill for Glyph of Swiftness