This build has been archived as of 03:08, February 26, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
|This build requires Consumables to operate properly.|
This build uses Permanent Shadow Form to solo the dungeon Rragar's Menagerie. Do it for pleasure, the end chest, or run PUGS from Doomlore Shrine.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=assa/ele shadow=12+1+3 earth=12][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Glyph of Lesser Energy][ebon battle standard of honor][sliver armor][by ural's hammer][feigned neutrality][death's charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Insignias
- A spear of enchanting with a +10 vs. fire shield
- +20 energy Staff suggested with +20% enchantment
- Run to Rragar's using Essence or have another perma run there for you.
- Activate essence and run to the Warden group you need to kill to open the door.
- Death's Charge to the healer and 3->4->5->6->7.
- Hide behind the rock to the left to avoid Ignite Arrows.
- Next kill the Warden then the rest of the Charr.
- Repeat for Rragar, hiding at the bottom edge of the cliff while you wait for recharge.
- The next part you need to precast SF before grabbing a keg and run to the end of the hallway. You will have to recast SF while holding the keg.
- If you manage to survive with Death's Charge and Feigned Neutrality, run to the end. Otherwise have your party wipe before running.
- Run to Rragar and kill him with Sliver then run to next level.
- Pull first group away so party can pass and continue down to the Flesheater.
- Have group help kill Charr at opening.
- Use kegs to kill the next two groups.
- Kill Flesheater then head up to boss room.
- Pull any groups away from party.
- Put up EBSoH and have everyone kill Rragar Maneater with EVAS, EVSS, etc. then Hidesplitter.