This build has been archived as of 12:00, March 22, 2011 (UTC) (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A fast way to ledge farm Ectos In ToPK using Chaos Storm.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/Me dom=12 sha=12+3 insp=6] [Deadly Paradox] [Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Heart of Shadow][Energy Tap][Drain Enchantment][Wastrel's Demise][Cry of Pain][/build]
[build prof=A/Me dom=12 sha=12+1+3 dead=3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Arcane Echo][Chaos Storm][Ether Nightmare][Cry of Pain][Death's Charge][/build]
[build prof=A/Me dom=12 sha=12+1+3 dead=3] [Deadly Paradox] [Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress] [Wastrel's Demise] [Wastrel's Worry] [Ether Nightmare] [Cry of Pain][Death's Charge][/build]
[build prof=A/Me dom=11 sha=12+3 insp=8] [Deadly Paradox] [Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress] [Death's Charge] [Wastrel's Demise] [Cry of Pain] [Unnatural Signet] [energy tap] [/build] </pvxbig>
- Max Armor with Vitae/Attunement (recommended at minimum 30 energy from armor alone, preferably higher)
- A Staff of Enchanting (ideally +20%) or a caster weapon of enchanting (e.g. Totem Axe)/+energy offhand - 50 or more total energy recommended.
- Go to the corner near ledge.
- Pre-cast Shroud of Distress and Shadow Form.
- Shadow Step to a Dryder or Dream Rider and begin balling.
- After balling is finished cast SF again.
- Cast Arcane Echo → Chaos Storm → echoed Chaos Storm.
- Wait for the health of the dryder to get to the dr(yd)er part of his name or Dre(am) in the Riders name.
- As soon as their health reaches that area begin casting Ether Nightmare
- Cast Cry of Pain right after the 2nd to last or last storm deals its damage(casting CoP too early will cause scatter).
- Not keeping SF up.
- Aggroing Scythes of Chaos and other mobs.
- Wastrel's Demise and Wastre's Worry in replace of Chaos Storm and Arcane Echo (no scattering this way, and can be faster if spammed properly).
- Wastrel's Demise with Cry of Pain and the Unnatural Signet ist actually the fastest way.
- You can not run this build with less than 40 energy. 50 and above is best
- A Kurzick/Luxon rank of 3 or above is required for max degen.
- if you don't select a target and press up against the ledge (the video demonstrates this), the terrorwebs will be auto-selected when they are in range and you will shadow step in front of them.