The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A fast way to ledge farm Ectos In ToPK using Chaos Storm.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/Me dom=12 sha=12+1+3 dead=3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Arcane Echo][Chaos Storm][Ether Nightmare (Kurzick)][Cry of Pain][Death's Charge][/build]
[build prof=A/Me dom=12 sha=12+1+3 dead=3] [Deadly Paradox] [Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress] [Wastrel's Demise] [Wastrel's Worry] [Ether Nightmare (Luxon)] [Cry of Pain][Death's Charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max Armor with Vitae/Attunement (40 energy required)
- Hale Staff of enchanting
- Go to the corner near ledge.
- Pre-cast Shroud of Distress and Shadow Form.
- Shadow Step to a Dryder or Dream Rider and begin balling.
- After balling is finished cast SF again.
- Cast Arcane Echo → Chaos Storm → echoed Chaos Storm.
- Wait for the health of the dryder to get to the dr(yd)er part of his name or Dre(am) in the Riders name.
- As soon as their health reaches that area begin casting Ether Nightmare
- Cast Cry of Pain right after the 2nd to last or last storm deals its damage(casting CoP too early will cause scatter).
- Not keeping SF up.
- Aggroing Scythes of Chaos and other mobs.
- Wastrel's Demise and Wastre's Worry in replace of Chaos Storm and Arcane Echo (no scattering this way, and can be faster if spammed properly).
- You can not run this build with less than 40 energy. 50 and above is best
- A Kurzick rank of 3 or above is required for max degen.