This build has been archived as of 03:45, 6 November 2007 (CET), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build uses web of disruption and recall to create a very versatile assassin that can get rid of archers easily, interrupt key skills like healing signets, trolls, or mending touches, and have extremely high damage outputs on trains.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/mesme dagger=12+1 critic=11+1+1 deadly=6+1][black lotus strike][horns of the ox][black spider strike][twisting fangs][web of disruption][shadow prison][recall][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A Full set of armor with radiant insignias
- Ebon Daggers of Fortitude, Vampiric Daggers of Fortitude.
- Begin your attack chain by casting web of disruption or using Shadow Prison.
- Follow up with Black Lotus, Horns of the Ox,Black Spider, and Twisting Fangs.
- Feel free to use your interrupt any time you see convienient, as it also doubles as a hex to start your chains.
- Be sure to keep recall on a monk or other type of healer for easy escape.
- Standard Melee counters. (Empathy, Blind, Reckless Haste...ect.)
- Diversion will kill your offense if any key skills are disabled.
- This assassin is primarily a GvG ganker build, it is best used when paired with a burst assassin and some kind of healer on a hard split.