This build has been archived as of 16:38, 24 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The HB Shadow Prison Sin uses a powerful spike chain combining lots of damage, a knockdown, cripple and a deep wound. It also only relies on a hex on the first strike, and Cripple only about 1 second later making this very hard to shutdown unlike its older version.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Warrior Crit=12+1 Dag=11+1+1 Dead=6+1][Shadow Prison][Tiger Stance@0][Black Mantis Thrust][Jungle Strike][Trampling Ox][Falling Lotus Strike][Twisting Fangs][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Either Dark Prison, Expose Defenses or Resurrection Signet should go in the optional slot.
- Replace Tiger Stance with Flail for HB
- Survivor Insignia with Radiant insignia on chest and legs.
- Zealous, Vampiric, and Ebon Daggers of Fortitude with 15^50 inscription.
- A Defensive Spear/Shield set. You may prefer a Furious spear, to build up adrenaline for Flail from range.
- Spike quickly with the following skill sequence: Shadow Prison → Flail → Black Mantis Thrust → Jungle Strike → Trampling Ox → Falling Lotus Strike → Twisting Fangs.
- Every other spike could start with Dark Prison or Expose Defenses, allowing you to spike every 12-15 seconds.
- Execute the attack chain with Vampiric daggers.
- Switch to Zealous daggers if energy runs low.
- Use Ebon daggers when fighting a Warrior or when not engaged in combat.
- Hex/Condition Removal.
- Shield Bash and its equivalents.
- Balanced Stance
- Hex Breaker
- Flurry, Lightning Reflexes or Tiger Stance for an alternative IAS.
- Recall for additional splittability.
- Dash for a speed boost
- Assassin's Remedy to deal with blind.