This build has been archived as of 23:42, October 22, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This Assassin exploits the tendency of Hero AI to run when attacked by quickly charging "Coward!" to lock them into a series of knockdowns inbetween spikes.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/W dagg=12+1+1 crit=12+1]["Coward!"][Frenzy][Leaping Mantis Sting][Fox Fangs][Horns of the Ox][Falling Spider][Twisting Fangs][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Insignias on Head, Hands and Feet armor, Survivor Insignias on Chest and Leg armor
- Rune of Superior Vigor + 2x Runes of Vitae
- Furious 15^50 daggers of Fortitude
- Defensive set of Zealous +5 Energy Spear of Foritude and a PvP Shield of Fortitude with +10 Armor vs. Piercing
- Start your spike normally
- By the time you will KD your foe "Coward!" will be charged, if your target starts to run cast it
- Continue shouting and spiking until your target is dead
- Rinse and repeat, pressure monks when they are kiting away from you.
- General anti-melee
- General Mesmer Hex Spammer
- General Condition Spammer
- Flurry for Frenzy.