This build has been archived as of 21:13, 5 February 2009 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build forces your target to stay stanceless and enchantless to secure a successful attack chain.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [Build prof=Assassin/Warrior Cri=12+1 Dag=11+1+1 deadly=6+1][Mark of Insecurity][Flail][Black Mantis Thrust][Jungle Strike][Trampling Ox][Falling Lotus Strike][Twisting Fangs][Optional][/build] </pvxbig> Optional slot:
- Survivor armor, with a rune of Superior Vigor
- Vampiric & Ebon Daggers of Fortitude with 15^50 inscription
- Zealous Daggers of Fortitude with +5 energy inscription
- Defensive set: Spear of Fortitude with 15^50 inscription, & a Shield of Fortitude
- Gain adrenaline for Flail.
- Spike with Mark of Insecurity → Flail → Black Mantis Thrust → Jungle Strike → Trampling Ox → Falling Lotus Strike → Twisting Fangs.
- Flail can be used to quickly gain back energy since it itself costs no energy. Make sure the enemy is either not moving or snared.
- Standard anti-melee
- Condition removal (before Trampling Ox)
- Assassin's Remedy
- Falling Spider