This build has been archived as of 22:31, 5 January 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Moebius Impaler is primarily a frontline GvG build (also usable in HA), combining fast attacks via Flurry with almost no loss in damage (most of which is armor-ignoring "bonus" damage).
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/W dag=11+1+1 dead=6+1 cri=12+1][Leaping Mantis Sting][Exhausting Assault][Moebius Strike][Death Blossom][Impale][Flurry][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Consider dropping Dash for Critical Strike if you're having energy problems.
- For a more interrupt-based build, try replacing Leaping Mantis Sting with Disrupting Stab.
- Vampiric, Zealous and Ebon daggers, all 15^50 and of Fortitude or of Defense.
- Radiant Insignias on all pieces of armor.
- Pick a target to pressure. This build is an effective Linebacker, dealing ~60 armor-ignoring damage per second; you can pressure a Warrior almost as well as a Monk.
- Use Leaping Mantis Sting -> Exhausting Assault -> Moebius -> Death Blossom -> Moebius -> Death Blossom -> etc.
- When your target gets below 50% HP, use Impale.
- Standard Melee counters.
- Diversion/Interrupt of Leaping Mantis or Moebius, leaving you unable to start or continue the attack chain, respectively.
This build is not intended for solo play (be it PvE or RA/TA/AB). You must have monks in your party to stay alive.