The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This very versatile Assassin build uses the elite skill Palm Strike for repeatable armor ignoring damage, Cripple, and the ability to skip a lead attack, allowing you to use the more powerful dual attacks.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/W Dagger=12+1+1 Crit=12+1][Palm Strike][Flurry][Trampling Ox][Falling Lotus Strike][Twisting Fangs][Death Blossom][optional][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Nine Tail Strike@14] - For unblockable pressure.
- [[Horns of the Ox@14] - To spam KDs with Palm Strike
- [[Flail@0] - Replace Flurry
- [[Falling Spider@14] - Replace Falling Lotus if you're more comfortable with managing energy.
- [[Wild Blow] - To end blocking stances.
- [[Disrupting Dagger@3] - Interrupt.
- [[Dash] - For an IMS.
- [[Critical Strike@13] - Energy management.
- Survivor's Insignia. Rune of Sup Vigor.
- Zealous/Vampiric/Ebon Daggers of Fortitude.
- Defensive Sets with the Crippling mod on the weapons.
- Spike with Palm Strike → Trampling Ox → Falling Lotus Strike → Twisting Fangs.
- Flurry for an IAS.
- Don't forget you can use Palm Strike to help your allies, e.g. snaring frontliners.
- General anti-melee.
- Palm Strike being disabled will make you completely useless. Be wary of skills like Diversion.