The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvP meta. |
Remove this tag if it no longer exists in the current PvP metagame.
This very versatile Assassin build uses the elite skill Palm Strike for repeatable armor ignoring damage, Cripple, and the ability to skip a lead attack, allowing you to use the more powerful dual attacks.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/W Dagger=12+1+1 Crit=12+1][Palm Strike][Flurry][Trampling Ox][Falling Spider][Twisting Fangs][Critical Strike][optional][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Nine Tail Strike@14] - For unblockable pressure.
- [[Horns of the Ox@14] - To spam KDs with Palm Strike
- [[Wild Blow] - To end blocking stances.
- [[Disrupting Dagger@3] - Interrupt.
- [[Dash] - For an IMS.
- [[Blades of Steel@14] - for big damage
- [[Shadow Refuge] for death delaying.
- Survivor's Insignia. Rune of Sup Vigor.
- Zealous/Vampiric/Ebon Daggers of Fortitude.
- Defensive Sets with the Crippling mod on the weapons.
- Spike with Palm Strike → Trampling Ox → Falling Lotus Strike → Twisting Fangs.
- Flurry for an IAS.
- Don't forget you can use Palm Strike's cripple effect to lineback enemy warriors
- General anti-melee.
- Palm Strike being disabled will make you completely useless. Be wary of skills like Diversion.
- Smart players that know how to kite with a cripple shield.
- See also A/W Palm Strike Spiker (Large HD Version)