This build has been archived as of 14:12, 14 November 2007 (CET), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Shadow Prison Sin is a fragile but deadly assassin used to take down targets quickly while making use of Shadow Prison as both a snare and a primer for off-hand attacks that can be followed with powerful dual attacks.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/warri dagger=11+1+1 critic=12+1 deadly=6+1][shadow prison][tiger stance@0][black lotus strike][Horns of the Ox][black spider strike][blades of steel][Impale][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Recall - is an exceptional variant used in GvG when paired up with another assassin. You and your teammate use a recall defense technique to alternate attack combos on the opposing team's NPCs.
- A Full Set of armor with Radiant Insignias.
- Zealous, Vampiric, and Ebon Daggers of Fortitude, all with "Strength and Honor" or "Too Much Information" inscriptions.
- A + 5 Energy / + 30 HP Spear with a selection of shields.
- The spike is done quickly, in the following order:
- Shadow Prison -> Tiger Stance -> Black Lotus Strike -> Horns of the Ox -> Black Spider Strike -> Blades of Steel -> Impale
- Execute the attack chain with Vampiric daggers.
- Switch to Zealous daggers if energy runs low.
- Use Ebon daggers when fighting a Warrior or when you are not engaged in combat.
- Standard Melee counters.
- Restore Condition will ruin a spike of this build, as it will remove all of the conditions you have put on the target and heal most of the damage dealt.
- Hex Breaker will cause problems.
- Common skillset variants:
- Flurry or Flail can replace Tiger Stance for IAS.
- Add a second hex such as Siphon Speed.
- Expunge Enchantments can be equipped for Enchantment removal.
- Rush can be used instead of Resurection Signet in Alliance Battles to escape from a mob after a chain has been used.
Secondary Profession Variants
- Lightning Reflexes can replace Tiger Stance to fight Melee enemies. It also helps when fighting other Shadow Prison sins.
- To counter blindness, you can go /Rt and use Sight Beyond Sight.
- Hex Breaker to counter enemy hexes.
- Mending Touch for self condition removal.
- Rending Touch for enchantment removal.