This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Unsuspected Moebius uses powerful attacks to be able to spike an opponent and is also able to pressure with the Moebius Strike/Death Blossom combo. Moebius Strike's ability to recharge all attack skills is especially useful with Twisting Fangs. Meant for splitting in GvG.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/warrior dagger=12+1+1 critic=12+1][Unsuspecting Strike][Lotus Strike][Twisting Fangs][Moebius Strike][Death Blossom][Flurry][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor's Insignias, Radiant if you have energy issues.
- Vampiric, Zealous, and possibly Ebon Daggers of Fortitude with either a " Strength and Honor " or " Too Much Information " inscription.
- Defensive Spear + Shield Set.
- A normal spike would go in this order: Unsuspecting Strike → Lotus Strike → Twisting Fangs → Moebius Strike → Death Blossom.
- Continue using Moebius Strike and Death Blossom on your target to pressure them if they haven't died yet and aren't protted.
- Standard anti-melee counters.
- D-Shot on Lotus Strike or any other key part of your combo.
- Tiger Stance can replace Flurry.
In place of Rez Sig in the correct areas (and/or Flurry):