This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build is meant to disable and kill casters by using daze. The six second duration of the dazed condition is easily enough time to unleash your combo. Although it works best against casters, the large spike can also easily take out medium to heavily armored targets.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/ critic=10+2 dagger=10+1+2 shadow=11+1][shadowy burden][beguiling haze][black lotus strike][twisting fangs][black spider strike][blades of steel][feigned neutrality][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Zealous or Sundering Daggers of Fortitude or of Defense, with the +5 energy inscription.
- Shrouded armor for maximum energy, and preferably at least one Rune of Attunement.
- Choosing the right target is what leads this build to success. Pick a target, preferably a caster.
- Use Shadowy Burden as a snare and to decrease AL.
- Use Beguiling Haze immediately upon reaching your target to interrupt and daze him.
- Use Black Lotus Strike to regain your energy.
- Follow up with Twisting Fangs for bleeding and deep wound, Black Spider Strike for poison, and finish with Blades of Steel for a large spike.
- Use Feigned Neutrality when appropriate.
- Any anti melee hexes or conditions such as Insidious Parasite, Spiteful Spirit, or Blind.
- Because Feigned Neutrality's duration is short, be sure not to linger in the middle of the battle.
- A well used Contemplation of Purity.
- A quick removal of Holy Veil, which would also remove Shadowy Burden to stop your chain.
- Shadow Refuge can be used instead of Feigned Neutrality.
- Instead of Shadowy Burden, you can use Siphon Speed for better energy management or Expose Defenses to combat block.
- If used in Alliance Battles, drop your Resurrection Signet for speed buffs such as Dash or Dark Escape.
- Alternately, with a Warrior secondary for Alliance Battles or the like, the Resurrection Signet can be dropped in favor of an IAS such as Tiger Stance. This will greatly increase your chances of interrupting a foe while they're Dazed.