This build has been archived as of April 19, 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build is designed to apply massive spike damage to light- and medium-armored targets. In most situations, Warriors should be avoided until softer support targets have been neutralized. This build relies on Palm Strike to eliminate the need for a Lead Attack.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/ critic=11+1+3 dagger=10+1 shadow=10+1][palm strike][horns of the ox][falling spider][twisting fangs][dash][blinding powder][shadow refuge][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Zealous PvP Daggers of Fortitude or of Defense, with the +5 energy mod.
- Either Infiltrator's Armor or Saboteur's Armor for the condition reductions, and increased defense versus physical damage.
- Selecting the appropriate target is essential to the success of this build's skillchain. Choose a target that is not adjacent to any of its allies or its allied pets/spirits.
- Run up to your target and lead with Palm Strike which doubles as an Off-Hand Attack.
- If your target is still not adjacent to any of its allies, continue attacking using this skill-chain: Horns of the Ox, Falling Spider, Twisting Fangs.
- If the target has moved to be adjacent with its allies, simply follow Palm Strike with Twisting Fangs.
- Use Blinding Powder and Shadow Refuge as necessary to prevent and heal damage.
- If a target begins to run away, use Dash to catch up with them.
- Landing Diversion, Disrupting Chop or Distracting Shot on Palm Strike will cripple this build.
- Shadow Refuge is an easy healing skill to overwhelm, try to get this build to overextend and then spike it.
- Because of the nature of this build, the skills Empathy, Clumsiness, Ineptitude, Insidious Parasite and Spiteful Spirit can be a source of significant damage.
- Dash can be switched out with Shadow of Haste for a longer speed boost at the cost of Dash's faster speed.
- If used in Alliance Battles, drop Resurrection Signet for Unseen Fury, as this synergizes well with Blinding Powder.
- In Alliance Battle use Heart of Shadow instead of Ressurection Signet.
- Consider using Shadow of Haste instead of Resurrection Signet, keeping dash so you can break the stance in tight situations.