This build has been archived as of 02:48, 29 November 2007 (CET), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Build:A/any Shattering Spiker uses Shadowy Burden to lower the armor, provide a snare, and a hex to use offhands that require a hex to skip lead attacks and do as much damage with Shattering Assault and Blades of Steel as possible.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Any DaggerMastery=11+1+3 CriticalStrikes=10+1 ShadowArts=8+1 DeadlyArts=6+1][Shadowy Burden][Death's Charge][Black Lotus Strike][Shattering Assault][Black Spider Strike][Blades of Steel][Impale][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- You can swap Death's Charge for Expose Defenses
- You can also swap Shadowy Burden for Siphon Speed for a better snare.
- Radiant Runes on all equipment with Runes of Superior Dagger Mastery, Minor Critical Strikes, Minor Shadow Arts, Minor Deadly Arts and a Superior Vigor.
- Zealous Daggers of Dagger Mastery or of Fortitude is ideal.
Normal Melee Counters
- If going to AB/CM switch out the Resurrection Signet for Expose Defenses to make shure they can't block or an IAS like Tiger Stance.
- Replacing Shadowy Burden+ Death's Charge with Dark Prison and putting Expose Defenses.
The main skill that can be swaped out here is Death's Charge and could be replaced with one of these:
- Expose Defenses for a cover hex and to make shure your attacks can't be blocked.
- Feigned Neutrality or Heart of Shadow for a self heal.
- You could also get monk as secondary to get Restful Breeze.
- Shroud of Distress for a long lasting chance to block if they get your health below 50%.
- Mark of Instability for a KD.
- Mending Touch for a good condition remover without any points in protection prayers.
- Disrupting Dagger for an interupt.
- Dark Escape or Dash for a speed boost.
Also, if you see that your foe still has some important enchantments on them, you could wait for about 1-2 sec after Black Spider Strike to use Shattering Assault again to remove them and still do massive damage.