This build has been archived as of 16:36, 6 March 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/any dead=12+1+2 dag=10+1 cri=8][Dark Prison][Shroud of Silence][Iron Palm][Falling Spider][Vampiric Assault][Impale][Signet of Toxic Shock][Siphon Speed][/build] </pvxbig>
- Combination of Radiant and Survivor Insignias on your Armor as you see fit.
- Any 15^50 Zealous Daggers of Fortitude. Zealous daggers help to maintain energy.
- +5 energy daggers are very helpful.
- Vampiric Daggers to do a bit more damage when needed.
- A Spear + Shield set with +60 health in total to switch to when a boost of health is needed.
- Pick your target and time your use of Dark Prison and Shroud of Silence with your recharging attack skills.
- Use the attack chain:Iron Palm -> Falling Spider -> Vampiric Assault -> Impale -> Signet of Toxic Shock.
- Continue attacking the target with normal dagger attacks to finish them off and to regain energy.
- Run away and heal if needed, or re-use Shroud of Silence and the attack chain on a target as the skills recharge.
ThingsLOL to keep in mind:
- Impale is not a spell, Shroud of Silence has no effect on it.
- This build is not meant to outright kill everything and function exactly like a SP/BoA sin; it is meant to nearly ensure complete shutdown and death of key casters in quick succession.
- Hex prevention or removal, specifically:
- Block Stances/Enchantments
- Common anti-melee hexes like Empathy and Spiteful Spirit
- Take Black Spider Strike and Resurrection Signet or Death Pact Signet instead of Iron Palm and Falling Spider if a rez skill is needed (this is a MUST in RA/TA).
- Horns of the Ox instead of Vampiric Assault for a second knock down.
- Take Recall to have a way to teleport back to safety after a spike in HA/GvG.
- Also consider Shadow Walk and Dash for that purpose in HA.
- Equip Nine Tail Strike instead of Vampiric Assault for an unblockable dual attack, thus increasing the likelihood of landing the whole attack chain.
- Take Rigor Mortis to allow yourself and other allies to ignore blocking.
- To enable mini-spikes in between, consider Shock.