This build has been archived as of 01:48, January 19, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Signet of Agony and Poisoned Heart to lure Battle Priest Calibos in the Zos Shivros Channel to a safe spot, namely under the bridge directly south of the starting point. This works because every minute, you receive the Hold Out Bonus, which is worth 50 Luxon Faction and 2 Points. Calibos gets stuck under the bridge and does not return to his starting position. This means that you are free to AFK for hours.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=any/Necromancer curses=12][Signet of Agony][Poisoned Heart][optional][optional][optional][optional][optional][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Not needed
- As soon as you zone, move outside of Calibos' aggro range. As soon as Calibos starts to move, cast Signet of Agony and Poisoned Heart.
- Be sure to cast Signet of Agony and Poisoned Heart outside his aggro range.
- If you do it right, when he reaches his spot he will then try and heal you - this is when you start running toward the bridge.
- Start to run. Calibos should now start following you. If he either heals you or breaks aggro, try again.
- Run under the bridge and to the right hand side of the alcove.
- Calibos should get stuck to the edge of the wall on the inside of the bridge.
- AFK for 50 faction per minute.
- You can use a team of heroes and henchmen along with this method for even more points. Be sure to disable any healing skills and don't bring healer or protection henchmen.
- Pull Calibos as noted in usage above.
- After AFKing for awhile, feel free to kill some Luxon Adepts, they are worth a lot of points.
- If you want, go and kill the waves for more points. Calibos is safely out of the way, so as long as you can survive you will gain points.
- Disconnection from server.
- If the priest is not pulled far enough into the bridge area, there is an Oni that will aggro him.
- He may become unstuck but this happens rarely.
- If you carry a heal of some type he will break aggro instantly.
- Parent/Wife/Children/People aggro that forces you to turn off the computer.