This build has been archived as of 18:16, 10 August 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build uses the powerful effects of the Dervish elite skill Avatar of Melandru to give condition immunity a well as a constant health bonus. Powerful Scythe Mastery attacks that would normally incur a penalty towards the player become more efficient when the penalities are neutralized through the use of Avatar of Melandru, creating an extremely powerful build.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=dervi/assas mystic=12+1 scythe=12+1+1 deadly=3][Avatar of Melandru][Wearying Strike][Victorious Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Optional][Dash][Disrupting Dagger][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sundering 15^50 Scythe of Fortitude
- Elemental 15^50 Scythe of Fortitude
- Defensive Weapon Set (Sword/Axe/Spear + Shield of Fortitude)
- High Energy Set (Staff)
- Before engaging, cast Avatar of Melandru. Use this whenever it recharges, but be aware of enemy interrupters. Use obstacles against projectile interrupters (most Rangers).
- Use Dash as a speed buff when needed or to cancel out Shadow Walk.
- Select a target, and use your attack skills. Follow up all attack skills with Eremite's Attack with its short activation time.
- Block (to a lesser extent with Guiding Hands).
- For IAS, take Heart of Fury.
- A popular choice for an immediate and/or unblockable spike is to take Shadow Walk and/or Guiding Hands.
- Take Imbue Health as a healing skill for the party.
- Equip Pious Haste for a different speed boost.
- Crippling Victory for a snare.
- Death's Charge
- Choose targets in Scythe Radius in order to spread Deep Wound and spike multiple targets at once.