This build has been archived as of 22:58, 17 February 2009 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Corrupted Raptor Farmer uses Mystic Corruption coupled with condition-inflicting skills such as Heart of Holy Flame, Radiation Field, and Viper's Defense to degenerate the raptors' health bars to zero and effectively farm the entire raptor cave outside Rata Sum in Hard Mode.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Derv/Assa Myst=12+1+3 Shadow=12 Dead=3][Pious Haste][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Mystic Corruption][Heart of Holy Flame][Eremite's Zeal][Radiation Field][Viper's Defense][/build] </pvxbig>
- Anything will do.
- Runes & Insignias
- When you zone in, run to the shrine and grab the blessing the Sky Krewe Member has to offer and head straight for the raptor cave. At the raptor cave, use and maintain Pious Haste to round up the Raptors. Aggro all of the Raptors from the East end of the cave first and run around to the West end next. Once you've aggrovated the group of Raptors with Rekoff Broodmother in them, immediately cancel out Pious Haste with Deadly Paradox and cast Shadow Form. Cast Mystic Corruption and wait for all of the Raptors to group around you. Use Heart of Holy Flame, Eremite's Zeal and Radiation Field. Wait 2 or 3 seconds and then cast Viper's Defense. Now keep up Pious Haste and run around the raptor cave until the Raptors die from degeneration.
- It is imperative that you are making the raptors follow you! Don't run straight into the group, but try to just get into their aggrovation range and run around them to avoid getting hit by them.
- Never stop running until you've aggrovated all of the raptors. When you're ready to activate deadly paradox and shadow form, use the numbers keys (2 + 3) in quick succession to avoid interruption.
- Getting hit too many times while rounding up the Raptors.
- Accidentally aggrovating the Angorodons.
- Shadow Form gets interrupted when you cast it.