This build has been archived as of 14:52, 8 March 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Shadow Spiker uses the huge power from Pious Assault coupled with assassin shadow steps to provide a fast spike.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Assassin Scythem=12+1+1 Deadlya=10 Wind=6 Mysticism=6][Chilling Victory][Pious Assault][Eremite's Attack][Shadow Prison][Dark Prison][Attacker's Insight][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias.
- 15^50 Zealous, Sundering and Ebon Scythe of Fortitude.
- Defensive weapon set.
- Prep your spike with Attacker's Insight. Then use Shadow/Dark Prison to shadowstep and snare your foes and attack with Chilling → Pious → Eremite's.
- You will be able to spike every 15 seconds, if you're not being attacked, autoattack a random target, then spike another target once your chain is recharged.
- General anti-melee.
- Fast enchantment removal.
In the optional slot:
- Disrupting Dagger for an interrupt.
- Pious Haste for a speed boost.
- Pious Fury for an IAS to be used before AI.
- Guiding Hands to ignore blocking 50% of the spikes.
- Natural Healing for a self heal (dump more points into wind for this).