This build has been archived as of 23:31, 3 April 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=dervi/eleme earthm=12 earthp=12+1+1 myst=3][Stoneflesh Aura][Obsidian Flesh][Armor of Earth][Glyph of Concentration][Mirage Cloak][Mystic Regeneration][Fleeting Stability][Ward Against Foes][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant insignias on all armor pieces.
- Any +5 energy weapon of enchanting such as the Totem Axe or Rajazan's Fervor.
- An Earth Focus, with +health and +armor while enchanted mods, or a HSR mod, such as Hajok's Prism.
- A shield or earth focus with -2 (while enchanted) is a nice addition to the build.
- Keep up constantly Stoneflesh Aura, Armor of Earth, and Mystic Regeneration.
- Use Obsidian Flesh as it recharges or as needed.
- If facing minor interrupts, cover your spells with Glyph of Concentration.
- If facing heavy amounts of hard interrupts, cover Glyph of Concentration with Mirage Cloak.
- Non-Spell Enchantment removal
- If you're doing Ravenheart Gloom, replace Fleeting Stability.
- If not doing Ravenheart Gloom, replace Mirage Cloak.
- If an elementalist is using Deep Freeze, Ward Against Foes may be replaced (not recommended).
- For less experienced teams, you can include a Resurrection Signet.
<pvxbig> [build prof=dervi/eleme earthm=12 earthp=12+1+1 myst=3][Stoneflesh Aura][Obsidian Flesh][Armor of Earth][Glyph of Concentration][Sliver Armor][Mystic Regeneration][fleeting stability][Ward Against Foes][/build] </pvxbig>
- Vital Boon, Sliver Armor, and Grasping Earth are good variants.
- Fire Storm can be used to pull the monks in the mobs up to you.
- Pious Concentration, although risky, is a surefire way to get off your Glyph of Concentration in Ravenheart Gloom. Additional cover enchantments from the monk and a cancel stance such as Conviction are required to use this skill.
- Signet of Pious Light can be using for losing Mirage Cloak for dealing small damage and selfheal.