The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=dervi/eleme earthm=12 earthp=12+1+1 myst=3][Stoneflesh Aura][Obsidian Flesh][Armor of Earth][Glyph of Concentration][Mirage Cloak][Mystic Regeneration][Fleeting Stability][Ward Against Foes][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant insignias on all armor pieces.
- Any +5 energy weapon of enchanting such as the Totem Axe and Rajazan's Fervor.
- An Earth Focus, with +health and +armor while enchanted mods, or a HSR mod, such as Hajok's Prism.
- A shield or earth focus with -2 (while enchanted) is a nice addition to the build.
- Keep up constantly Stoneflesh Aura, Armor of Earth, and Mystic Regeneration.
- Use Obsidian Flesh as it recharges or as needed.
- If facing minor interrupts, cover your spells with Glyph of Concentration.
- If facing heavy amounts of hard interrupts, cover Glyph of Concentration with Mirage Cloak.
- Non-Spell Enchantment removal
- If you're doing Ravenheart Gloom, replace Fleeting Stability.
- If not doing Ravenheart Gloom, replace Mirage Cloak.
- If an elementalist is using Deep Freeze, Ward Against Foes may be replaced (not recommended).
- For less experienced teams, you can include a Resurrection Signet.
- Vital Boon, Silver Armor, and Grasping Earth are good variants.
- Fire Storm can be used to pull the monks in the mobs up to you.
- Pious Concentration, although risky, is a surefire way to get off your Glyph of Concentration in Ravenheart Gloom. Additional cover enchantments from the monk and a cancel stance such as Conviction are required to use this skill.