This build has been archived as of 19th September 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Elementalist Scythe=12+1+1 Mysticism=8+1 wind=8+1 Air=7][Wounding Strike][Mystic Sweep][Chilling Victory@9][Enchanted Haste][Heart of Fury][Conjure Lightning][Attacker's Insight][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant or Survivor Insignias, depending on personal preference, the correct runes listed above, a Vigor rune, and Attunement/Vitae runes.
- A Shocking Scythe of Enchanting or Fortitude, with "Guided By Fate" inscription.
- Also bring a Vampiric or Sundering Scythe of Enchanting or Fortitude, with a "Guided By Fate" inscription, for attacking rangers and in case your conjure gets removed.
- If you choose to use fortitude mods on your scythe, bring a 20% or 30% HSR staff with 20% longer enchantments to switch to when using any of your enchantments.
- Cast your enchantments before moving in.
- Spread Deep Wound and pressure with your attacks.
- Res allies with Resurrection Signet.
- Use Enchanted Haste for IMS.
- Enchantment stripping.
- Normal melee counters- blind, weakness, block, anti-melee hexes, or snares.
- Energy denial can cause problems.
- Strength of Honor and Splinter Weapon have great synergy with this character.
- Works well in a coordinated spike with teammates, as one or two attacks/spells from allies will kill most targets.
- Crippling Sweep
- Signet of Mystic Speed
- Lyssa's Assault
- Featherfoot Grace
- Rending Aura
- Pious Restoration
- Faithful Intervention / Watchful Intervention
- A different Conjure enchantment (Flame or Frost)
- Frigid Armor to counter the popular GoI+Steam combo.
- Grasping Earth for a snare
- Rending Sweep if with a Hex heavy team or if you have a Hex of your own.