This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A Wounding Strike Dervish build utilizing Hex Breaker. This is most commonly run in teams with not as much hex removal as a balanced team, to compensate.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Mesmer Scythe=12+1+1 Mysticism=9+1 wind=9+1 Dom=3][Wounding Strike][Mystic Sweep][Chilling Victory][Signet of Mystic Speed][Attacker's Insight][Heart of Fury][Hex Breaker][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant or Survivor Insignias, depending on personal preference, the correct runes listed above, a Vigor rune, and Attunement/Vitae runes.
- Sundering/Vampiric/Zealous Scythes of Fortitude with the "Guided By Fate" inscription.
- If you choose to use fortitude mods on your scythe, bring a 20% or 30% HSR staff with 20% longer enchantments to switch to when using any of your enchantments.
- Maintain Hex Breaker.
- Use your enchantments whenever they are ready.
- Spread Deep Wound and pressure with your attacks.
- Res allies with Resurrection Signet.
- Use Signet of Mystic Speed for IMS.
- Enchantment stripping.
- Normal melee counters- blind, weakness, block etc.
- Energy denial can cause problems.
- Strength of Honor and Splinter Weapon have great synergy with this character.
- Works well in a coordinated spike with teammates, as one or two attacks/spells from allies will kill most targets.
- Crippling Sweep
- Lyssa's Assault
- Featherfoot Grace
- Rending Aura
- Pious Restoration
- Faithful Intervention / Watchful Intervention