This build has been archived as of 23:46, October 22, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build, very similar to a R/P Spearthrower, is a Hero build to be used in Hero Battles designed to create pressure by spreading conditions around while maintaining enchantments that makes this character hard to kill.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Paragon EarthPrayers=10+1+1 Mysticism=9+1 SpearMastery=11][barbed spear][disrupting throw][Maiming Spear][mirage cloak] [mystic regeneration][Watchful Intervention][Imbue Health][ebon dust aura][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: All Radiant Armor with a Superior Vigor Rune and 2 Attunement Runes in addition to the Attribute runes.
- Weapons: Ebon Spear of Enchanting with a "Strength and Honor" or "Guided By Fate"
- Bring any shield of Fortitude, an added AL shield most recommended.
- Before battle, send this hero alone to cap a shrine.
- The hero will normally cast all enchantments but Ebon Dust Aura. Manually cast this.
- The hero will begin building up adrenaline and using her attack skills.
- Check on the hero every 30 seconds to make sure Ebon Dust Aura is on the hero.
- Use this hero to cap shrines, or to support you in battle.
- Keep in mind that the hero's AI is intelligent enough to use utility skills.
- Heavy enchantment removal
- Heavy condition removal
- General anti-attack hexes
- Mirage Cloak or Signet of Pious Light can be replaced by Blazing Spear.
- Some people prefer a disabled Imbue Health to Signet of Pious Light to keep enchantments on.
- The addition of some energy management can help as maintaining four enchantments is fairly costly. eg Zealous Renewal.