This build has been archived as of 13:12, 7 February 2009 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build aims to be a valid alternative for forge and general running to the Vow Of Silence dervish and the Avatar running builds. It makes use of signets, that can be cast even under Vow of Silence.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervi/Ranger mysticism=10+1 wind=10+1 earthpr=11+1+1][Signet of Mystic Speed][Mystic Regeneration][Fleeting Stability] [Vow of Silence][Vital Boon][Pious Restoration][Conviction][Antidote Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Max armor with windwalker's insignia. with convinction and a shield this brings your AL up to 112 and 122 assuming you have all four enchants on.(70 base + 10 to 20 for insignia + 24 conviction +8 from shield,plus any shield bonuses) radiant insignia are not needed: the energy is never a problem.
- Weapons : a +20% ench duration staff, or alternatively a Totem Axe or a Rajazan's Fervor and your favourite running shield/focus.
- You run by keeping the two enchantments on you, fleeting stability and mystic regeneration,then spamming the signet. when aggroing mobs, re-cast them then cover with vow of silence and run through.
- Conviction for the damage-heavy passages. Renew the signet and remove crippled even when under Vow of silence.
- Renew VoS if you need two or more casts to get through.
- The combo Vital Boon+Pious restoration will get rid of two hexes and give you a spike heal if you happen to misuse vow of silence and get hexed.
Body blocking is the only thing this build cannot counter. It has something for every other situation.
This build is a variant itself. anyway you could take off vital boon and pious restoration; a good combo to have is Armor of Sanctity plus Veil of Thorns, but it is not suitable for the droknar run, due to the grawl crones spamming conditions back at you with their plague signet. however, it is really great for every place that doesn't have that kind of foes. Another option is to bring Faithful Intervention instead of Pious Restoration. This helps the speed but requires more careful use of VoS.
- Signet of Mystic speed has a little aftercast but no cast time. if you keep clicking repeatedly your destination with your mouse while activating it, you won't even notice the stop.
- This has been tested as able to run every known run in prophecies and nightfall, and can run in the southern shiverpeaks between outposts, as well as droknar's forge run and the runnable missions. Can do elona reach too,and sanctum cay with some slight modifications. Also can even incredibly run through the infamous Icedome, though this requires a large amount of skill and the perfect armor and weapon set.