This build has been archived as of March 10, 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A GvG build using Avatar of Grenth, Wild Blow, and quick-activation Scythe Attacks.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=dervi/warri scythe=12+1+1 mystic=11+1 windpr=6+1][avatar of grenth][victorious sweep][eremites attack][mystic sweep][wild blow][featherfoot grace][harriers grasp][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Radiant Insignias, and the Best Vigor Rune possible.
- Keep Avatar of Grenth up as much as possible.
- Use Victorious Sweep as a heal.
- Use Wild Blow to deal unavoidable damage and strip Stances.
- Use Mystic Sweep and Eremite's Attack as follow-up attacks to the other attack skills, because of their short activation times.
- Use Featherfoot Grace as a speed buff.
- General melee counters (i.e. Blindness, Weakness, Cripple, Empathy, Spiteful Spirit, etc.)
- Signet of Humility greatly lowers this build's effectiveness.
- Drop Harrier's Grasp for Heart of Fury or Zealous Renewal.
- Harrier's Haste is also frequently ran with this build.
- Distracting Blow can be used as an interrupt.
- Bull's Strike can be used as a conditional knockdown.
- Protector's Strike can be used as a quick activation melee attack, even with no points invested in Strength.
- A self-heal can be helpful, particularly in over-extensions. Options include Dwayna's Touch and Faithful Intervention.
- For HA Song of Concentration is a good skill for altar capping.
- Chilling Victory can be swapped in for Eremite's Attack.
- Take Ritualist secondary for Sight Beyond Sight and Extend Enchantments.