This build has been archived as of 18:12, 15 October 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build uses the powerful effects of the Dervish elite skill Avatar of Melandru to give condition immunity a well as a constant health bonus. Powerful Scythe Mastery attacks that would normally incur a penalty towards the player become more efficient when the penalities are neutralized through the use of Avatar of Melandru, creating an extremely powerful build.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=dervi/warri mystic=11+1 scythe=12+1+1 wind=6][Avatar of Melandru][Wearying strike][Chilling Victory][Bull's Strike][Enchanted Haste][Attacker's Insight][Heart of Fury][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sundering 15^50 Scythe of Fortitude
- Elemental 15^50 Scythe of Fortitude
- Defensive Weapon Set (Sword/Axe/Spear + Shield of Fortitude)
- High Energy Set (Staff)
- Before engaging, cast Avatar of Melandru. Use this whenever it recharges.
- Use Heart of Fury as an IAS when available.
- Select a target, and use your attack skills. Follow up all attack skills with Eremite's Attack with its short activation time.
- Take Imbue Health as a healing skill for the party.
- Bull's Strike can be used for a Knockdown.
- Victorious Sweep for cheaper + damage.
- Pious Haste
- Choose targets in Scythe Radius in order to spread Deep Wound and spike multiple targets at once.