This build has been archived as of 01:15, 7 August 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/W tac=11 earthp=12+1+3 mys=6+2][Avatar of Balthazar][Sand Shards][Veil of Thorns][Armor of Sanctity]["To the Limit!"]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Wary Stance][Whirlwind Attack][/build] </pvxbig>
- The above runes, a Vigor rune, and Windwalker insigniae on all pieces.
- Any scythe of enchanting.
- Enter Riven Earth in HM and immediately cast Avatar of Balthazar
- Take the bounty from the Asura at the shrine
- Run to the raptor cave
- Get as close as you can to the closest raptor, and cast Sand Shards followed by Veil of Thorns
- Aggro all the raptor nestlings on the left side of the cave, but do not aggro Rekoff or her group. Try not to let them hit you
- Once you have them all aggro'd, get a little ahead of them and cast Armor of Sanctity
- Wait until Armor of Sanctity recharges (so they have time to get Critical Defenses up) and/or until all the nestlings group around you, and use "To the Limit!" and "By Ural's Hammer!", followed by Wary Stance
- Use Whirlwind Attack to blow up all the little buggers in one hit.
Not aggroing enough raptors. The build works best if you have 22 or more raptors aggro'd.
Letting too many raptors hit you when aggroing. If they hit you, they get crippled and can't chase you.
Using Avatar of Balthazar+Veil of Thorns+Armor of Sanctity makes you take 0's from all hits.
Letting the raptors hit you (after aggroing) is crucial to the build. The raptors must be able to renew Critical Defenses in order for you to trigger Sand Shards.
Minimum ranks in the PvE titles work fine, unless you are using the Eternal Aura or Light of Deldrimor variants.
Each run kills ~22 raptor nestlings and takes ~45 seconds.
Health usually does not matter, as you should not be taking any damage.
If you find them not dead in one hit, try to hit them with your scythe before you use whirlwind attack
Video(Watch in high quality)
Light of Deldrimor Variant Video (Watch in HD)