This build has been archived as of 19th September 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
General Wounding Strike Dervish using Symbolic Strike to spam +36 damage attacks.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/W Scythe=12+1+1 mystic=9+1 Wind=9+1][Wounding Strike][Protector's Strike][Symbolic Strike][Signet of Mystic Speed][Signet of Pious Restraint][Zealous Renewal][Heart of Fury][Res Sig][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's, Rune of Sup Vigor.
- Zealous/Sundering/Ebon 15^50 Scythes of Fortitude.
- Use Heart of Fury for an IAS.
- Zealous Renewal to manage energy.
- Use Signet of Mystic Speed as much as possible for a speed boost.
- Wounding Strike → Protector's Strike for quick powerful deep wound.
- Spam Protector's Strike to build adrenaline quickly.
- Spam Symbolic Strike, it's a free +36 damage attack, don't under-estimate it.
- Use Signet of Pious Restraint sparingly, but, it can be used to end Zealous Renewal effectively giving back big energy and snaring.
- Enchantment Removal
- General Anti-Melee.
- Wild Blow can be useful.