The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Dervish build is great for PvE for dishing out some damage while still able to heal itself with a decent degree of energy management. This build is good for causing some AoE damage without the healer of the group focused on you and can heal the party to a better degree.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=dervi/any mystic=11+1+2 scythe=12+1 earthp=6+1][Victorious Sweep][Wearying Strike][Mystic Sweep][Conviction][Optional][Zealous Renewal][Avatar of Melandru][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- For optional skills, see Variants section.
- Armor: Radiant Insignia for energy mixed in with Survivor's Insignia for health. Radiant Insignia should be used on the chest area for maximum energy.
- Weapons: Any good Scythe should do. A staff with high energy bonus is recommended, as DP can decrease the energy pool so that you cannot cast Melandru.
- Runes: In addition to the runes outlined in the Attributes table, take a Rune of Attunement and the best Vigor rune you can afford. Nightfall characters - such as all Dervishes - get a Rune of Minor Vigor from an early quest.
- Before running into battle, activate your enchantments and Avatar of Melandru.
- The very first attack should be Wearying Strike to put a deep wound your enemies. Activate Mystic Sweep to add some more damage.
- Conviction should be maintained for the armor bonus.
- Spam Victorious Sweep for extra damage.
- At this point Zealous Renewal should finish and you should gain all your energy back.
- Repeat this process until the targets are taken out.
- Energy denial and draining.
- Hex spam and interrupts, especially on Avatar of Melandru.
- Take Eternal Aura to recharge your avatar.
- Secondary profession skills like Disrupting Dagger, Wild Blow or Mending Touch can be used for their unique purposes.
- Draw Conditions can be used to provide condition removal for your party.
- Imbue Health can be used to provide allies with a spike heal.
- Mystic Sweep can be replaced with another attack such as Wild Blow or Chilling Victory.
- Consider bringing Great Dwarf Armor instead of Conviction, if you have GW:EN.
- Some form of self healing can be highly useful as well.