This build has been archived as of 11:12, 1 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/A Ener=12+1+1 Dead=12][Master Of Magic][Optional][Deadly Paradox] [Augury of Death][Dancing Daggers][Entangling Asp][Signet of Toxic Shock][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Glyph of Lesser Energy: use this before Entangling Asp for a net gain of energy.
- Shroud of Distress: just as a long recharge skill for MoM to give energy from, use WITHOUT Deadly Paradox.
- Resurrection Signet: for RA; once used, it will count as recharging and give the energy bonus from MoM.
- Magnetic Aura: this skill's long recharge will make MoM very effective.
- Glyph of Sacrifice: use before one of your other skills that have a long recharge. Do not use this on your chain.
- Make sure to use them as soon as they recharge so you benefit from MoM.
- Set Energy Storage attributes to: 10+1+1 and put rest in to Earth Magic. Then equip Kinetic Armor. This will last almost indefinitely because you spam Dancing Daggers. Keep renewing this, as it will greatly increase survivability.
- Full Radiants. Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Any weapon of 20% enchanting w/ HSR 10% or +5e mod. Energy Storage off-hand with HSR 20%.
- Cast Master of Magic as combat starts.
- Pick a target to pressure/spike, use Deadly Paradox, and keep it up at all times.
- Start your Combo with Augury of Death-->Dancing Daggers-->Entangling Asp-->Signet of Toxic Shock.
- Repeat chain whenever you can, and spam Dancing Daggers as much as possible.
- Maintain MoM, and make sure your optional skill is always recharging.
- Migraine, daze, and other caster counters.
- Spell Breaker and Obsidian Flesh will neutralize most of your offensive skills, considering they are spells.
- Notify your team before-hand that you will be the first person to use Resurrection Signet when someone dies, so you can get energy bonus.
- MoM counts itself as recharging.
- This is more of a pressure build, but has some small spike capability.