This build has been archived as of July 10th, 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A build utilizing Shadow Form to negate damage from Vermin in Xaquang Skyway to easily farm them on hard mode.
Skills and Attributes
<pvxbig> [build prof=ele/assas fire=12+3+1 shadow=12 energy=3+2][Fire Attunement][Shadow Form][Glyph of Sacrifice][Meteor Shower][Bed of Coals][Lava Font][Flame Djinn's Haste][Inferno][/build] </pvxbig>
- Something along the lines of Galigord's Stone Staff, requirement attribute does not matter
- Optional Insignias and Runes (56 energy required, 60 energy if you use a +15 energy staff and a major energy storage rune)
- A longbow for pulling (optional)
- Cast Fire Attunement and Flame Djinn's Haste upon entering the area. Head WEST for the vermin.
- Aggro the first mob of vermin
- Cast Shadow Form when they are running for you.
- Use your skills in order, making sure the next one casts immediatly, otherwise the timing will be off, and the Vermin will use Heart of Shadow to heal.
- Wait for recharge and repeat. When farming the mobs that circle with Shreader, pull one group at a time, and kill then on the bridge.
Replace Glyph of Sacrifice with Glyph of Elemental Power.
- None if used correctly
- This build CANNOT kill Shreader Sharptoungue.
- Here is a video of the run to the first mob. The rest are just farther in. http://youtube.com/watch?v=phvwciyTG0Q