This build has been archived as of 21:25, March 6, 2011 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Use water magic to make stuff slow, disabled and dead in Jade Quarry/Fort Aspenwood.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/Dervish Wat=12+1+1 En=10+1 EarthPrayers=8][Shatterstone][Glowing Ice][Freezing Gust][Winter's Embrace][Blurred Vision][Mystic Regeneration][Water Attunement][Aura of Restoration][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Mystic Regeneration (PvP)@8].
- 40/40 water set
- High energy set
- Defensive set
- Keep your enchantments up. Be sure to use Mystic Regeneration right before entering a hot zone.
- Defend your shrines from enemy melee with Blurred, or put it on a ranger.
- Snare with Freezing Gust or use for general damage.
- Use Winter's Embrace for a stronger snare.
- Keep energy up for Shatterstone with Glowing Ice.
- General anti-caster.
- Hex removal.
- Vital Boon in place of Aura of Restoration for added healing and good synergy with Mystic Regen.
- Vapor Blade for heavier damage and a powerful combo with Shatterstone.
- Switch to E/Mo and bring Healing Breeze in place of Mystic Regen (set healing prayers to 7) and Armor of Mist in place of Aura of Restoration.
- Shard Storm for +damage.