The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use water magic to make stuff slow, disabled and dead in Jade Quarry/Fort Aspenwood.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/Dervish Wat=12+1+1 En=10+1 EarthPrayers=8][Shatterstone][Glowing Ice][Freezing Gust][Winter's Embrace][Blurred Vision][Mystic Regeneration][Water Attunement][Aura of Restoration][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Mystic Regeneration (PvP)@8].
- 40/40 water set
- High energy set
- Defensive set
- Keep your enchantments up. Be sure to use Mystic Regeneration right before entering a hot zone.
- Defend your shrines from enemy melee with Blurred, or put it on a ranger.
- Snare with Freezing Gust or use for general damage.
- Use Winter's Embrace for a stronger snare.
- Keep energy up for Shatterstone with Glowing Ice.
- General anti-caster.
- Hex removal.
- Vital Boon in place of Aura of Restoration for added healing and good synergy with Mystic Regen.
- Vapor Blade for heavier damage and a powerful combo with Shatterstone.
- Switch to E/Mo and bring Healing Breeze in place of Mystic Regen (set healing prayers to 7) and Armor of Mist in place of Aura of Restoration.
- Shard Storm for +damage.