This build has been archived as of May 24th, 2010, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Hard-enchanted tanking build to solo farm the first wave of destroyers inside Glint's challenge in 5-6 minutes.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Me name="Glint's Challenge Destroyer Farmer" ins=9 ear=12+1+3 ene=9+1][Mantra of Earth][Stone Striker][Stoneflesh Aura][Glyph of Swiftness@0][Obsidian Flesh][Sliver Armor][Arcane Echo][Alkar's Alchemical Acid][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any max AL armor, Geomancer's insignias are prefered.
- Any weapon with a +20% increase in enchantment duration, Galigord's Stone Staff or Droknars's Earth Staff is ideal.
- Enter Glint's Challenge.
- Position yourself somewhere between the two doorways and wait.
- When the first wave of destroyers are about to reach you (~60secs on the timer) start maintaining Mantra of Earth, Stone Striker, Stoneflesh Aura and Obsidian Flesh
- Chain Glyph of Swiftness with Obsidian flesh in order to keep it up constantly.
- When the timer reaches aprox. 3 minutes, the last group of destroyers should come.
- Start moving towards the eastern group and position yourself in range for sliver armor to act.
- Cast Arcane Echo -> Sliver Armor -> Alkar's Alchemical Acid -> Echoed Sliver Armor.
- When you're done with the eastern mob, move to the northern one and repeat the above skill chain.
- Vengeful Weapon can do some large amounts of damage so be careful how you use Alkar's Alchemical Acid.
- Failure to maintain Obsidian Flesh due to enchantment removal.
- Failure to maintain enchantments.
Hard Mode Variant
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Me name="HM variant" ins=9 ear=12+1+3 ene=9+1 air=3+1][Mantra of Earth][Stone Striker][Stoneflesh Aura][Glyph of Swiftness][Obsidian Flesh][Armor of Earth][Arcane Echo][Sliver Armor][/build] </pvxbig>